Culture Animation 2403-PE-306-SZs1
1. Culture animation - terminological arrangements; the basic ideas and functions of cultural animation; the animation of communities, groups, individuals.
2. Selected concepts of cultural animation.
3. Culture animator - definitions of the term; animator's functions; the problems of animators' education and self-education.
4. Educational dimensions of cultural animation - the role of contemporary cultural animator.
5. The role of cultural animation in the process of youth education - selected problems.
6. Cultural animation in the face of postmodernity and globalization.
Total student workload
Learning outcomes - knowledge
Learning outcomes - skills
Learning outcomes - social competencies
Observation/demonstration teaching methods
Expository teaching methods
Exploratory teaching methods
- case study
Online teaching methods
- evaluative methods
- exchange and discussion methods
Students distinguish and define the basic concepts of cultural animation; describe its main ideas, concepts and functions; analyze its essential educational aspects; use the knowledge assimilated in educational activities.
Systematic participation in classes; knowledge of the issues discussed (study of reference literature); getting a positive grade in the written test.
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: